Schedule A Free Consultation
Meet The Owner
Carla Navarro, CP
Carla Navarro is a NALA certified paralegal who graduated with honors from the University of San Diego’s prestigious paralegal program in 2014. Although she began working in the legal field in administrative roles as of 2006, she formalized her career as a paralegal in 2012 with a civil litigation law firm in San Diego, California. Since then, she developed her diverse knowledge and skills working in corporate in-house positions, as well as in small to mid-sized law firms doing civil litigation, staff management, corporate, and some trademark work.
She founded Legal Form Solution in 2016 as a Legal Document Assistant in San Diego County, California, as well as a contract paralegal. She quickly realized that her passion and excellence lies in providing contract paralegal services for solo practitioners and small firms, thus shifting her services to that market exclusively.
Ms. Navarro has been assisting attorneys throughout Southern California with a wide variety of services ranging from overflow paralegal work, real estate, civil litigation discovery and motion work, efiling for Superior and Federal Courts, conducting research, creation of entities, drafting contracts, and everything in between. In addition to being a paralegal professional, Carla is a licensed California Notary and completely fluent in Spanish.
- Draft contracts.
- Review, analyze and summarise the contracts.
- Screen contracts to ensure compliance, manage renewal dates and termination notices.
- Conduct factual research.
- Perform legal research.
- Draft legal notices.
- Assist with preparation of court submission including preparing files, exhibits, and all supporting documents.
- Drafting Powers of Attorney, and providing assistance with amending settlement agreements, and other agreements.
- Preparing case notes and summarizing pleadings/memoranda for clients.
- Summarising the court judgments.
- Draft legal documents, letters, briefs, power of attorney, contracts and legal agreements.
- Draft and proofread contracts.
- Conduct and summarize legal research.
- Draft and respond to legal correspondence, including audit inquiries.
- Analyze and summarize the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Incorporation/formation documents including indemnification of the officers, directors, managers.
- Checking the name in the country of incorporation/formation.
Increase your caseload without increasing your workload
Great for a small firm that can’t justify hiring someone on a full-time basis.
Many of your employee costs are reduced or eliminated, such as taxes, benefits, insurance, and on-site space and equipment.
Our substantive legal work can be billed to the client just as attorney time would be.
We are only paid for the hours we're needed and can be a great additional help during large cases or times of growth.